Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Weight Loss Diet

Want to lose weight safely and keep it off?

Being overweight can lead to health problems like diabetes and heart disease. But losing weight can be confusing! That’s where I can help.

Ditch the One-Size-Fits-All! Your Weight Loss, Your Way

We all know ourselves best, and that includes what works for our bodies. At Diet With Aiman, we ditch the cookie-cutter plans and create personalized programs designed just for you.

Your Personalized Weight Loss Journey Starts Here:
  • Know Your Body: We analyze your body composition (muscle, fat, etc.) to create a plan that works best for you.
  • Fit Your Life: We consider your lifestyle to design a weight loss program that integrates seamlessly into your daily routine.
  • Health First: Do you have any medical conditions? We factor those in to create a safe and effective plan.
  • Food You Love: We don’t believe in deprivation! Your plan can include your favorite foods and occasional treats.
  • Feel Your Best: We focus on overall well-being, not just weight loss, to help you feel energized and healthy.
  • Simple & Sustainable: Our plans use real, natural foods and are easy to follow for long-term success.
Looking for a specific approach? We offer specialized plans like:
  • Intermittent Fasting: Explore this popular method if it suits your lifestyle.
  • Detoxification Plans: Cleanse your body and jumpstart your weight loss journey (if medically appropriate).

We believe weight loss should be a personalized journey, not a one-size-fits-all challenge. Let Aiman guide you towards a healthier, happier you!

Diet with Aiman: Frequently Asked Questions

How much weight can I lose?

Weight loss depends on several factors, including your current weight, age, metabolism, and any medical conditions. Generally, first-time clients with no medical issues in the obese category (based on BMI) can expect to lose at least 4 kilos (almost 9 pounds) in the first month.

Will the weight loss last?

Yes! Our plans are designed to be sustainable and fit your preferences. We use real, natural foods so you can develop healthy habits for long-term success.

What dietary approach do you use?

We don’t follow a one-size-fits-all approach. We consider your history, preferences, and health to create a personalized plan that helps you lose weight in a healthy way.

How important is exercise?

Exercise is 30% of the weight loss equation, with diet making up the other 70%. But don’t worry, we’ll guide you on incorporating exercise for optimal results. We typically recommend cardio for weight loss and strength training for muscle toning.

Go To Top